Outdoor sports, Extreme sports, Running, Triathlon, Mountain bike, Kitesurf, Windsurf, etc...
domingo, 9 de agosto de 2026
Highlights: Outerknown Tahiti Pro presented by I-SEA 2026 - Day 1
Highlights: Outerknown Tahiti Pro presented by I-SEA 2026 - Day 1
The mutant of Teahupo’o flexed hard at the Outerknown Tahiti Pro Presented by I-SEA, pushing what’s possible for paddling before event organizers called competition off for the day.
From excellence to the wind ripping through the lineup, all the faces of Tahiti’s infamous reef showed. It was all courage and willingness to heave yourself over the ledge, providing more jaw-dropping barrels and hectic wipeouts. Plenty of swell looms on the horizon, and it’s only a matter of when the world’s best will return to the lineup.
Next call, Monday, August 10, at 7:00 a.m. TAHT.
Shop WSL merch at https://bit.ly/4pHxkMK
For more info, heat draws, and scores check - https://bit.ly/4wkXrLh
Play Fantasy - https://bit.ly/4ubmM97
The World Title hunt enters deep water in Tahiti for stop No. 7 of the Championship Tour. Teahupo’o stands as surfing’s most unforgiving stage. Every wave carries weight and consequence. This is elite surfing at its core.
Watch the Tahiti Pro Presented By I-SEA August 8-18, 2026 live on worldsurfleague.com.
It's Fear vs. Fate at Tahiti
For More Visit: https://ift.tt/RJbqVxo
Follow us on Instagram: https://ift.tt/rAh8Cdc World Surf League https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdVJ5jeOIHY